The Transcend StoreJet 500 SSD Thunderbolt / USB 3.0 Drive has a great built quality to say the least.
We have the choice to connect to this external SSD via USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt.
On Speed Tests i was expecting that the Thunderbolt connection would be faster that the USB 3.0 but unfortunately its not the case. Nothing really Major but non the less wasnt expecting it.
Comes with 2 softwares included. 1 to Manage Backups and 1 to recover files which can be very handy.
Its capable of Trim support and on my opinion one of the great advantages of this drive is that we can use it as a external boot drive for OSX or as a External Boot Drive for Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Things I Did Like The Most:
– The Excellent Built Quality
– Really Nice Performance
– Trim Support Enabled (Thunderbolt)
– Able To Run Windows 8 / 10 on External SSD
– As far as i could Search is the Cheapest SSD Thunderbolt Solution atm
Things I Did Like The Less:
– Nothing Major but i was expecting that the Thunderbolt Speeds were Higher or at least the same as USB 3.0
Hope you enjoy the Video
All The Best