Nvidia Shield Android TV Prices & Availability: http://geni.us/NVIDIAShieldTV
So here we are with the Nvidia Shield Android TV Box, which only came out on Europe about 1 month ago. I have been using it as my “Daily Driver” So that today i can share with you guys my opinion about it.
One of the questions that i see sometimes is: Is the Nvidia Shield the Best Android Tv Box? And in terms of hardware there is no question about it. But in terms of real usage its not so simple as some would have though including my self.
It has prós and cons as any other Android Tv Box that i have reviewed so far.
It is the most expensive device available and it has the most powerful hardware available at this moment in the market, so my question is: Is the Nvidia Shield Android Tv Box Worth it?
And in conclusion there are reasons to buy it and there also reasons why not to buy as with everything in life.
At the end of the day the decision will be of each one of us and hopefully this video will help to clear the pros and cons of this Android Tv Box.
I also must say that during the last year and a half i have been testing all sorts of Android Tv Boxes and this video is based on the way that i use a Android Tv Box.
Android TV Boxes that i have reviewd in the past:
– Minix Z64 Android
– Minix X8HPlus Andoid TV Box
– Xtreamer Wonder Andoid TV Box
– Wetek Play Andoid TV Box
– Beelink iOne Andoid TV Box
– Probox 2 EX Andoid TV Box
– MX III Andoid TV Box
– MX IV Andoid TV Box
– Minix X6 Andoid TV Box
– Ziddo X9 Andoid TV Box
– M8S Andoid TV Box
– Bluetimes RK3288 Andoid TV Box
– Instabox Phantom MX4 Andoid TV Box
– Instabox Fantasy A8 Andoid TV Box
– Rikomagic MK12 Andoid TV Box
– Ubox RK 3288 Andoid TV Box
– Mobie Solo Andoid TV Box
– XS Box Andoid TV Box
– Nvidia Shield
– MX V
Hope this video helps in your decision regardless of which one you chose, i honestly just hope that you get the best experience according to your needs and budget.
All the Best
– Tears of steel used as test under CC 3.0 @ https://mango.blender.org/
– Big Buck Bunny used as test under CC 3.0 @ https://peach.blender.org/
– Sintel used as test under CC 3.0 @