TerraMaster D5-300 Prices & Availability @
The Terramaster D5-300 has a USB Type-C / A connection and it houses 2.5″ or 3.5″ Hard Drives.
– User Guide
– USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable
– USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
– Power Adapter
– Screws to hold the Hard Drives or SSD´s
– TerraMaster D5-300 Enclosure
The D5-300 can take up to 5 Hard Drives and Up to 30TB of Storage in Total.
This external enclosure has a USB Type-C connection but limited to USB 3.0 speeds which are not bad at all caping at 230 MB/S
Overall the experience was above average, and if TerraMaster delivers the fix on the firmware to make the enclosure go to sleep with the computer and also the small tweak on the OSX App this will be one hell of a enclosure that will take its place on my favorites for sure.
Things i did like the most:
– Built Quality
– Silent Machine During Operation
– Raid Software Included
– Nice Read / Write Speeds
Things i did Like The Least
– Screws to Hold the Drives
– Unit Will Not Go To Sleep
– OSX App does Not Allow Single Drive at This Moment