Hi, I’m Roberto Jorge.
My Background in Motion Graphics…
• Since i was a kid that i loved playing with my Dad´s “kodak” and his huge Camcorder 🙂
• I have a great passion for Motion Graphics and Photography.• Since 2000 that i develop projects regarding Motion Graphics, mainly to local business purposes and personal / friends requests.
• In 2010 i decided to go a little bit further and successfully started to make some of my work available worldwide trough some on-line marketplaces like Videohive which has had a good acceptance and feedback.
• Don’t like to sleep much, in fact if it was possible i wouldn’t sleep at all, in my opinion it’s just a waste of time 🙂 .
My Background in Youtube Reviews…
• The Youtube channel started as a hobby, so that i could share my experience with some of the gadgets, computers & other devices that i use in my daily usage.
• In 2014, the channel started to get a bit more of attention and a lot of requests from the Portuguese community to create content in Portuguese.
• In Jan 2015, i made the decision of opening a Portuguese Youtube channel that has been growing slowly but at a steady paces.
• Both channels are still a Hobby, i love to spend my free time reviewing and sharing with the community my experiences with gadgets, but honestly is becoming a bit more serious, so lets see where this will lead us.
A Bit More About Me…
• Love spending time with my family & friends, in particular my 2 Kids.
• I speak Portuguese and fluent English (With Accent off course 🙂 ).
• Im a teacher and Corporate Trainer in the area of Restaurant and Bar Management, Enology and Wine Tasting, which i love.
• Previously i achieved my dream professional rank as a Hotel Chain, Food & Beverages Manager, but after 5 years in that (Spectacular Position) my oldest was born and i realized that on his 1st year of life i almost hadn’t time with him since i was 16-18 hours / day on the Hotels.
• Although we earn a LOT more 🙂 in the Private Hotel Business instead of being a Corporate Trainer, at this moment i have a well balanced Professional & Personal life, having time for everything including my Motion Graphics works and also my Youtube Adventures that i love by the way.
• I started to work when i was 12 (School Holidays against my mums will 🙂 ) cleaning swimming pools.
• The 1st time i took Holidays from work i was 29 years old, and was when my 1st son was born, until then oh well work..work.. and when i had a job that gave me some free time i would get a second job.
“Keep Working Hard and Never Give Up Dreaming…”